New Updates

Wanted Site Engineer (Civil)Mysore, Karnataka

Wanted Site Engineer (Civil)Mysore, Karnataka

Vikrant Builders - Mysore, Karnataka
Wanted B.E or B.Tech civil engg candidates

Job Description :

Client-side work involving monitoring of Site Work.
Ensuring that Contractor is executing work as per drawings.
Co-ordination with Consultants & Senior Project Engineer.
Adherence to schedules.
Quality Control.
Recruiter Name: HR
Contact Company: Vikrant Builders
Reference Id: SEC
Contact Details : 09597127489

About Author:

I am Thomas Britto here to share my experiences in the civil engineering field to all my readers.Today many students are struggling to buy books at high prices. So I decided to start a blog and share my experience and knowledge with all my readers.


Let's Get Connected: Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No comments